West Village Apartments
A Student Housing Apartments Community
- West Village Apartments
- West Village Apartments
- Students hanging out in a West Village living room
- West Village living room
- West Village living room and kitchen
- West Village kitchen and dining room
- West Village bathroom with vanity, bathtub and closet
- Community room and gym
- Community room with pool tables and televisions
- Community room with recliners and televsions
About West Village Apartments
UC Davis’ West Village is a campus neighborhood located on UC Davis land, adjacent to the core campus. West Village is an energy efficient property, and is the largest planned zero net energy community in the United States. West Village offers SHA students three and four bedroom apartments with an equal number of bathrooms to bedrooms. There are both single and double occupancy options. Management frequently hosts social events throughout the year, giving students a chance to meet and interact with fellow students. The Unitrans V line runs to West Village.
West Village Apartments features the following:
- Floors: 3 floors
- Occupancy Type(s): Single- and double-occupancy rooms
- Room Configuration(s): Apartment-style configuration: bedrooms located off a shared living room
- Apartment Size: 898-1453 square ft
- Bathrooms: 3 or 4 bathrooms in each apartment
- Laundry Facilities: Full-size washer and dryer in each apartment
- Flooring Type(s): All bedrooms feature carpet; bathrooms have linoleum; common space and kitchen feature vinyl plank
- Bed Type(s): Full XL; Double spaces within 3 bedrooms have Standard Full
- Computer Network Connection(s): Community-wide wireless; Ethernet port in each bedroom; personal wireless router not allowed; Korcett – Wi-fi and hard wire plug in each bedroom
- Landline Telephone Availability: Landline connection is available in each bedroom and the common area through students' own provider
- Mailbox Location: Mailboxes are located just outside of the leasing office; USPS uses package lockers for deliveries too large to fit in a mailbox; packages delivered by all other carriers are not accepted by the office
- SHA Population: 114 students
- Amenities: Pool, spa, heated lap pool, weight room, yoga studio, movie theatre, gaming center, pool tables, ping pong, multiple televisions, BBQ, 24 hour cyber center, outdoor kitchen with BBQ, Bike parking and repair, Café, market and restaurants
- Parking: Parking is available at an additional cost through West Village management; Student Housing does not guarantee parking will be available
Mail, Mailboxes, and Care Packages
Use the following address to send mail and packages to residents of West Village Apartments.
There is one mailbox for each apartment. Mailboxes are located near the office.
USPS packages that do not fit in a mailbox are placed in the Parcel Lockers (located next to the mailboxes). All other delivery companies are required to attempt delivery to residents' front doors. If resident is not home, they will either leave the package on your door step or notify you that a delivery was attempted. Packages are not accepted on residents’ behalf in the office. Please contact delivery company directly for questions regarding delivery protocols.
301 N. Sage St.
Davis, CA 95616
Items in parenthesis should be customized with residents' specific information, including their names and room numbers.
Only apartment number is needed; do not include bedroom letter.
Maps, Plans and Models
3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Double-Up
4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Double-Up
Select a floorplan to see the room configuration.
Refer to the move-in webpage for information about moving in to West Village Apartments. Move-in details vary based upon the time of year.