Alcohol & Drug Abuse Prevention & Treatment (ADAPT)
Alcohol, Drug Abuse Prevention & Treatment (ADAPT) is a program in Health Education & Promotion that focuses on alcohol, tobacco and other drug issues (ATOD).
ADAPT Goals (taken from the ADAPT website)
Anticipate, plan for and respond to the needs and interests of a diverse and dynamic student body by providing services that:
- Empower students to make healthy and responsible choices;
- Promote low-risk behavior and support non-use;
- Communicate negative consequences of high risk alcohol, tobacco, and other drug (ATOD) use;
- Communicate realities, and secondary effects of ATOD abuse; and
- Employ strategies that impact environments as well as individuals.
- Reduce ATOD-related barriers to academic and social development.
- Build partnerships between administrators, faculty and students.
ADAPT Conduct Referral Survey
To complete your ADAPT conduct referral, please visit https://www.myonlinesurveys.com/ucdavis, where you will take a survey and find further instructions. To take the survey, you will need your Student Identification Number and a referral code. The referral code is "Housing1" without the quotation marks.