UC Davis, University of California

Guide to Solano Park


Student Housing Logo

Solano Park Office Services

Solano Park office staff can answer questions you may have regarding keys, maintenance or custodial services, mail, and general information. In addition, you may check out duplicate keys, request apartment repairs, and reserve the community center through the Solano Park office. Each complex has an office staffed to assist you with any of the following needs.

Apartment/Mailbox Keys

Lost Apartment Key

If you are locked out of your apartment, you may check out a key from the Solano Park office. When the Solano Park office is closed, a Resident Assistant can issue you another key; these keys must be returned when the office reopens. If a key has been lost, the lock to the apartment will be changed to ensure the security of residents and for liability reasons. A fee of $50 will be assessed to the leaseholder's student account for the lock change.

Lost Mailbox Key

Refer to the Lease Agreement, under "Fees and Charges", for the current rate for a mailbox lock change.

Duplicate Keys

If you wish to have an additional key to your apartment, a formal written request must be submitted to Student Housing for approval. It is a misdemeanor to duplicate or possess an illegally duplicated university apartment key.


All keys must be returned upon vacating the apartment; a $50 fee will be assessed for a missing apartment key and a $50 fee will be assessed for a mail key.

Community Center Reservations

Community centers are available for reservation by any Solano Park residents. Reservations can be made in the Solano Park office during business hours and must be requested in person. Please review our community center reservation and use policies published within this guide.

Lost & Found

Missing something? Contact the Solano Park office as well as the UC Davis Police Department (530-752‑3272). If you are unsuccessful in locating missing items, consider placing classified ads in The Park Messenger and The Aggie as well.

Maintenance/Service Requests

Maintenance requests can be made at any time through the Student Housing tile on MyUCDavis as published in this booklet. Permission to Enter the apartment is granted when submitting an online service request. 24 hour notice will not be given, however service requests will be performed during weekday work hours unless deemed an emergency (water, fire, smoke, personal safety).

Parking Permits

All parking permits must be purchased by the leaseholder through the Solano Park office. A payment coupon is then submitted to the Cashiers Office along with your payment. Please note that only leaseholders may purchase parking permits.

Pest Control

If pest control is needed inside or outside your apartment, submit a Service Request online, or call 530-752-8200.

Keep your patio/balcony free of upholstered furniture, rolled up rugs, cardboard boxes and newspapers to deter pests.

Recreation Equipment

Equipment is available for checkout; see your Resident Assistant for details.