The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) green building certification program is an internationally recognized benchmark for high performance green buildings, developed by the U.S. Green Building Council. The University of California has a policy to design and build all new buildings to a minimum standard equivalent to LEED Silver.
- Cuarto Dining Commons – LEED® Gold for Commercial Interiors
- Emerson Hall – LEED® Silver for Existing Building Operations and Maintenance
- Webster Hall – LEED® Silver for Existing Building Operations and Maintenance
- Segundo Services Center – LEED® Platinum for New Construction
- Tercero II (Wall, Potter & Campbell) – LEED® Gold for New Construction
- Tercero III (Pine, Scrub Oak, Currant, Live Oak, Sequoia, Mahogany & Hawthorn) – LEED® Platinum for New Construction