Alyssa Barman—Cuarto (left) and Michael Taylor—Tercero
The Sustainability Programmer serves as a resource to both student and professional staff in order to increase awareness of residents and staff in the areas of sustainability and to build connections with campus organizations which facilitate sustainability education.
Sustainability Programmer, Cuarto
- Major: Environmental Science & Management and Environmental Policy Analysis & Planning
- Interests in sustainability: I'm interested in living more responsibly and making intelligent decisions pertaining to the environment!
- Sustainability related activities: Intern at the Davis Farmers' Market for Zero Waste management
- Club affiliations: Environmental Club
- Fun fact: I've traveled to more than 10 countries!
Sustainability Programmer, Tercero
- Major: Managerial Economics
- Interests in sustainability: energy, waste Reduction, waste reusability, renewable energy
- Sustainability related activities: Dining Sustainability Intern
- Club affiliations: Chancellors Undergraduate Advisor
- Fun fact: My family developed a filtration process used by Pepsi Co., feed lots, and farms