Student Housing operates Computer Centers in each residence hall area that provide residents with complimentary access to computers, printers, scanners, Internet access, and space for studying and holding review sessions. Computer Centers provide service to all residence hall residents.
- Segundo Area: Segundo Services Center, Second Floor
- Tercero Area: Tercero Services Center, First Floor
- Cuarto Area: Emerson Hall, "grass-side", across from Room 104
Hours of Operation
Computer Centers are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A Student ID Card is necessary to access the Computer Center
- Please note: Computer Centers are staffed at various hours throughout the week, but are not staffed 24/7
Services and Resources
- All Computer Centers provide both thin-clients and regular desktop computers running Windows 8
- Access to computers, laser printers, scanners and the Internet
- Access to software including Microsoft’s Office Suite, Firefox
- Access to areas for group study and review sessions
- Free printing (250 pages per quarter)
Residential Computing Support
Please see our Residential Computing Support information.