Area Service Desk
Area Service Desks (ASD) are located in each major housing area. ASDs are operated by student staff who are trained to help assist residents with regard to the residence halls. In addition, ASDs offer a variety of items residents may borrow.
- General information and assistance
- Emergency maintenance requests (for non-emergency requests, please submit a service request online from the Student Housing Service Request webpage or via MyUCDavis through the Housing Channel)
- Room check-in and check-out service
- Mail service, including both mailboxes and packages
- Check-out service: temporary key and/or access card when locked out of one’s room or building
- Check-out service: cooking items for building kitchenette
- Check-out service: games
- Information regarding vending machine and laundry machine refunds
- Toilet paper for Cuarto residents (Cuarto ASD only)
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday
||8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
|Saturday - Sunday
||12:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.