Contract Cancellation Policy
Residence hall and Student Housing Apartments (SHA) residents may contact Student Housing to cancel their contract for the following reasons:
- Resident graduates
- Resident transfers to another campus
- Resident is dismissed from the university
- Resident is a participant in the Planned Educational Leave Program (PELP) or withdraws from the university
- Resident is denied admission to UC Davis or Resident and/or applicant is admitted to UC Davis but fails to register or cancels registration
- Resident presents proof of marriage that occurred during the term of the contract
Residents who wish to cancel their contract but will remain enrolled at the university, or for any other reason other than listed above, must submit a Request for Contact Release.
For further information, download and read the full UC Davis Student Housing Contract Cancellation Policy (pdf).