Student Housing and Dining Services is conducting on-site interviews for specific positions. Submit an application in advance of the Career Fair for each desired position to participate in interviews. Additional information about the process will be provided following an RSVP.

Location and Time

The Career Fair is in the Wall Hall Lounge on August 7, 2024 from 10 AM–4 PM.

RSVP for the Career Fair

RSVP now for the Career Fair.

Available Positions

Go to the Career Employment Opportunities webpage to see all of our open positions.


Positions include the following benefits:

  • Medical
  • Dental
  • Vision
  • Retirement/Savings Plan
  • Vacation and Sick Leave
  • Competitive Starting Salary
  • Development Opportunity/Opportunity to Grow

Sign up for the Davis Dish newsletter to learn about campus events and receive exclusive monthly dining specials.

Sign up for the Aggie Reader to get information, news and events for students living in student housing.

Sign up for the Sustainability Newsletter to stay in touch with our Sustainability Team, be the first one to know about upcoming events, and learn more Sustainability tips to live and eat well.

Sign up for the Sustainability Newsletter to receive information on upcoming sustainability events, tips for sustainable living, on campus job and internship opportunities, and more.

Harzardous Waste

Hazardous waste

Many common products require special care for disposal and, by California law, are banned from the trash. Lights, compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs), household chemicals and paints are some of the items that must be specially disposed of. Examples of household hazardous waste include but not limited to:

  • Aerosol sprays
  • Glue and adhesives
  • Household cleaners
  • Mercury thermometers
  • Nail polish and remover
  • Paint, oil and latex
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Solvents
  • Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs)
  • Medical sharps
  • Unknown substances

Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs)

CFLs must be taken to the Area Service Desk to be recycled.

Medical Sharps

Sharps containers are located in all the dining commons, near the dish return.

Call 530-752-2759 or email if you have hazardous items to dispose of.